Sunday, December 13, 2009

While He Sleeps

I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs this afternoon, while hubby was napping.
Sage posted these hot pics, which got my hand sliding over my breasts, and my fingers pinching my nipples.



Then, I wandered over to The Temptress. And, with her latest HNT pic, I started feeling very frisky. (She is so hot!)

I pushed my shorts to the side and let my fingers rub my clit, but it just wasn't enough. I wanted to cum hard and fast, so I would need the help of my most powerful vibe. Quietly, I tiptoed into the bedroom where hubby was sleeping, and got the toy. I stood looking at him, wanting his cock, but not wanting to disturb him. I thought about taking him into my mouth, until he grew hard, and then riding him, but he had just started napping, and I knew he needed his rest, so alone I went back to the living room, and got comfortable in my favorite chair. I pulled my shorts aside and slid the cold metal vibe into my hot wet pussy. I pushed it in and out rubbing it on my clit and then back into my cunt.



I knew at any minute, he could wake up and find me like this. This thought made my pulse quicken.


I love the idea, that I was doing something, I shouldn't be. The thought that he could catch me. But, he wouldn't catch me. It was my little secret. He didn't know that while he slept, I fucked my pussy.

4 comments:

  1. W-O-W
    dayummmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Whew. Thanks for the link love. Glad some of the pics worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage does that to me every Sunday, he trys to get me to play with myself. It usually works.
    It's more fun thn going to church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn those are some hot pics and hot words. And thanks! The feeling is mutual. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn. i'm that last pic is sexy. love the bling. lately been thinking i need more bling in my life. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk dirty to me.