Saturday, December 5, 2009

That Girl

I can't stop thinking about her, that girl, that very naughty girl. I want to feel her mouth on mine. I want my hands on her small, sweet breasts. I want to suck and pinch her nipples. I want to slide my fingers inside her cunt; to taste her wetness in my mouth. I want to feel her tongue on my hot pussy. I want him to watch me cum with her. I want to fuck that girl, that very naughty girl. That girl, that he wants so bad. I want to fuck her while he watches; while he waits for his chance. I want to see his cock harden with excitement. I want to kiss him hard, so he can taste her on my mouth. So, he can taste the pussy of that girl. That girl, that very naughty girl, that girl, that sends pictures like this.

1 comment:

  1. That pic leaves me at a loss. Just fantastic. Have fun when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete

Talk dirty to me.