Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hello New Friend


"Hello, nice to meet you!"
I said,
when faced with this personality
of larger than life proportions.
It vibrated with desire.
It needed to be close to me.
Just, as I, needed it to be.
Such emotions roll through me
as I hold it closer, closer,
it must be closer
aaaah, yes...


I just love the excitement of getting a new toy! I can't wait for dinner and evening chores to be done, so I can try it out. I think the waiting and anticipation just add to the excitement of pulling it out of the package, and taking it on its first adventure. It almost is liking getting to know a new friend. You start out slow, and hesitant and next thing you know, it's hot and heavy! I can't wait to use my newest toy. Maybe, I'll even post pics ;)

4 comments:

  1. If you post pics you will without a doubt overload bloggerville. But I think it is worth a try. I felt the same way as you did about your new toy when I bought a new lubricant. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your patience, I can never wait, chores are often forgotten and discarded! :) Enjoy!!!
    always,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love meeting new friends!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need more new friends.

    Have fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk dirty to me.