1. Which is more important of the two in "chemistry," physical attractiveness or emotional attractiveness? Physical attraction is what draws you to some one, but emotional attractiveness creates the chemistry that makes you want more. How many times have you seen a hot girl, and you think "Wow! I want her!" then she opens her mouth to talk, and "Ugh!" you can't wait to get away?! Then, there's the opposite. The "I don't get it!" "What do they see in her?" Then, you spend time with her and you find yourself wanting to spend every moment with this girl, the object of your desire.
2. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you? Hmmmm, maybe a 7 or 8. I always thought I was pretty kinky, I'm really into toy play (especially things that aren't meant to be toys), nipple play, spanking, anal, I like it rough, and, I love a good fisting, once in awhile. Then, I see some things other people are into, and I think, maybe I'm not so kinky, after all.
3. Sitting on Santa's lap... fun or creepy? Depends on Santa, and his "emotional attractiveness" ;)
4. Have you ever fallen asleep or passed out during sex? Definitely not! But, I do have a fantasy of sleeping on my stomach and waking up to my man (or some lovely lady) having his way with me. Just seems like a great thing to wake up to!
5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy? No! definitely not at all sexy!
Bonus: What is your greatest strength? Weakness? Hmmmm, that's a tough one. My greatest strength (other than my love for hubby) is probably my open mind. I am not judgemental, I'm open to trying new things, and I'm not easily offended.
My weakness is definitely a long, hard, wet, grab the back of my head, heat of the moment, melt in your arms...kiss.