Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TMI Tuesday #217

1. Have you ever mooned/flashed anyone? How long ago? Hmmm.. Do pictures count? Because I take plenty of those! I'm sure I have, but since I can't remember when, I'll make sure to do it real soon. In fact, I'll be in New Orleans this weekend, so... "BEADS BEADS"

2. Pick an animal that best displays your personality. Cat- Because if I could get my leg over my head like that, I'd be licking all day too.

3. Do you mail out holiday cards, and if so, how do you pick the list? Not anymore, just too much work. And..Have you seen the price of stamps?!

4. How often do you wear something sexy to get attention (lingerie, low cut dress, silk boxers, etc...)? I love flaunting it, but even when I just have on a T-shirt and jeans I feel sexy, so I don't think the clothes make the girl... but this girl will make it whenever she can. Meow!

5. Have you ever tasted breast milk SINCE you were an adult? Yes, back when I was breastfeeding, I had size G breasts that fit nicely in my mouth, so a little nipple lick, and mmmm mildly sweet.

Bonus: Do you like "talking" when you have sex? "Oh, yes, fuck me! I'm your dirty fucking slut! Fuck that ass! I love when you fuck my ass!"

Double Bonus: If Santa is a guy, how is it that he never seems to get lost? Mrs claus bet him a blowjob that he couldn't find his way around, and that's all it took to make him find a way.

Read what others have to say at TMI Tuesday

1 comment:

Talk dirty to me.