Wednesday, January 13, 2010

TMI Tuesday on Wednesday

So, obviously, a little late on this. I have been so busy at work! Ugh! but you don't want to hear about that! So here's my TMI:

1. Have eyes that always smile or a voice that makes people calm? I love music, and I love to sing, so I'd have to choose the voice that always makes people calm. Plus, it would come in handy in some of those heated arguments to be able to say "calm down," and, they actually do.
2. Have an affair and your partner catches you or your partner have an affair and you catch him/her? I'd rather he have an affair, and I catch him...in the act, fucking her, hard, and then I join in, and... oh, sorry, got carried away.

3. Have better sex or more money? Oh, how I need more money! I have amazing sex, now and with more money, I could buy more toys, and maybe even visit the bunny ranch.

4. Be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know the future? I think knowing the future would just take the fun out of things, and could be rather depressing. Now, reading people's minds could be fun, especially the shy ones. Wouldn't it be great to know their fantasies?

5. Your partner have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? SEX, SEX, SEX! didn't even need to think about it! I'm open, but not ready to share his heart, even though I admire those of you that can do that, because it's logical, I'm just prepared to handle him loving anyone but me.


Bonus (as in optional): What one thing, big or small, would you change in your life if granted one wish by a lamp-bound genie? Why? I want a new career! One where I make just as much, (or more) but actually enjoy my job! I just want more fulfillment in my career. I would get paid to write, or travel, or own my own boutique, or all of them, just something more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk dirty to me.