Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Get Off

I don't know where the week went, well, okay, I know where it went, but I'm not happy about it. This week, I buried myself in my hole at work, and as the work kept piling on, I kept getting buried deeper and deeper. Somehow, I managed to claw myself out, and here we are, already half way through Saturday, and while I'm happy to have finished all that I set out to do, it just seems like such a waste, because when you look at the big picture, what I do for work just isn't that important.

So, let's talk about something good. I am so happy to say that I got some color added to the tattoo on my arm! The one last seen in my recent HNT. I love it! It's a work in progress, and still much more to be added before it's a half sleeve, but with life on a budget, it may be awhile before it's done. But for now, I'm really happy with the colorful flowers. And I'm sure it will appear in a picture soon!

Speaking of HNT, I found this hot mama first time HNTer, thanks to Sage.

I'm off to go take a hot bath, (that's girl code for sexy masturbation time in the tub,) and then, well, who cares...let's just leave at that I'll be getting myself off whie you watch this sexy, intense video from Halestorm.

I get off on you getting off on me. :o)

2 comments:

  1. sexy masturbation is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rub a Dub Dub. One woman in a tub. Have a good time.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

Talk dirty to me.