Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Golden What?

The sign outside said "Impulse Lingerie." I was 20 years old and had just left my 2 girls with a sitter for my first day of work. When I walked in, my tall beautiful blonde boss approached me with a jug of water in her hand. She told me that she had a client coming in an hour and she needed to finish the water before he got there. I had no idea what she was talking about, but decided it was best to just nod and smile. I soon found out what was going on when her client arrived. She grabbed a role of paper towels and walked into a room with the old man. Through the two way mirror I could see her squatting over his face. She was fully dressed except for her panties. With her skirt pushed up above her round ass I could see her legs were shaking from the strain of squatting. The yellow stream of liquid fell on his face and into his mouth. When she couldn't squat any longer, she stood, finished into a cup, and handed it to him. He smiled, drank it down, and left a pile of money on the table. What had I gotten myself into?

2 comments:

Talk dirty to me.