Monday, August 9, 2010

Girl's Weekend in the Big Apple

So, it's been awhile since I've written. I've been so busy with my alter ego. I went on a fabulous trip to NYC for a blogging conference. It was so much fun, but sadly, there was no sex in the city. I did sleep with a cute girl, but it was just bed sharing, nothing exciting. Yeah, not that kind of girl's weekend. Sorry.

It was my first time to the Big Apple, and I will definitely have to go back to explore more because there is just so much to do and see, and I just didn't have the time. Did you know there's a museum of sex?!

I did get to meet Tess aka @Urban_Gypsy and she told me about MomentumCon in DC, next April. I think hubby and I will be going. It looks like a good time. If you're interested in a conference on sexuality and feminism in new media, check it out. Maybe, We'll see each other there.

Kisses,
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk dirty to me.