Saturday, May 15, 2010

Not Myself Tonight- What's Wrong With a Little Sex?!

Finally, Christina goes back to her Dirrty side, with this kinky sex charged video. Of course, as is the case with most things sexual, it isn't being welcomed with open arms. Articles everywhere are asking "has Christina slipped backwards?"

Slipped backwards?! What ?! She's an artist! And, to be an artist and remain relevant you must continue to evolve and change. I'm sure before we know it, she'll once again be singing something soulful in a much more demure manner, and then, someone will accuse of her selling out when in fact she'll just be making another artistic evolution.

I say good for her for expressing herself, however she wants! She's always sexy, but, I'm really liking seeing her naughty side. Afterall, what's wrong with a little, bondage, lace & vinyl?!



4 comments:

  1. She's such a talented and innovative artist. I agree with you. She can do whatever she wants: the sexier and bolder, the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is truly at her best when she is herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, being so sexual and sexy and well....blatant, garners much criticism from the critics. They are likening it to a cheap ploy to sell music.

    which I think is sometimes accurate, and sometimes not.

    And while I liked the video....something kinda irks me. By saying she's "not herself tonight" is kinda sounding like an excuse to make the kinky stuff ok to the prudes. If that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read an interview with her once about sex and she's one dirty girl! I love it! I would love to have Christina dominate me!

    ReplyDelete

Talk dirty to me.