Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Quickie

 With hubby working outside, and the Florida temperatures rising, he is one tired guy at the end of the day. I have been so busy, lately, that hubby and I have barely had time for much more than some sleepy quickies before bed. But, they sure are some damn good quickies!

I just received a new toy from AdultSextoy.com and I gave it a quick run, but to give you a proper review, I'll need to get it really wet! Watch for that review coming soon, with pictures, of course! Oh, and some lucky reader will be winning one of their own! Trust me, you're gonna want this.

Since I haven't had time to take any new pics of my own, here's a hot one I found online. Isn't she yummy?!


Kisses,
Violet

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had time for quickies. :)

    Keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Talk dirty to me.