Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Agreement

A couple months ago, I discovered hubby was into some serious texting with a girl at work. By serious, I mean, I opened his phone to find a sexy upskirt lace panty shot with the message "How's this?"

My immediate reaction: "What the fuck?! Why is this bitch sending crotch shots to my man?"

Then, I thought about the text and realized "How's this?" meant he had to have asked for it. And that's when I really got mad! I was enveloped in a jealous rage, and immediately woke him up to find out what was going on.

Now, I am not normally jealous, in fact, I encourage hubby to see all the pussy he can. My concern was that this was developing into a relationship, and I was not aware that it was going on.

For many years, hubby and I have talked about being with other women, but we never really pursued it, because of time, place, money, etc... And hubby is not the type to just cheat on me, so I've never had reason to worry. He has always flirted and texted with many women, but this time was different. This time, he wasn't admitting an attraction, and this time, I was leftout.

So, we talked it all out, and have come to an agreement. He can do all the sexting he wants, but if it turns into something more physical, I want to be there. At least for now. And NO SECRETS!

Afterall, we promised to share everything, including women!

5 comments:

  1. You are at a pivotal point in your marriage. Think everything thru carefully. There may be no way to reverse anything...(just my opinion)

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you should have received a get outta jail free card....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The texting wouldn't bother me either but I wouldn't want it to go any further. A friend once sent me a pair of her panties in an envelope. I thought that was a little bold and had to tell her to cut it out. Just remember the other person may be the one who wants to take it further.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow---you handled it better than most I know.

    Would you ever consider M-F-M?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, Ron, at this point, it's just other women, but who knows what the future may bring :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk dirty to me.