Monday, April 19, 2010

Back from vacation

With the exception of my few days alone in Cleveland, I spent most of last week on vacation with the family. We had a great time, and I love spending time with the kids, but after a few days holding hands with hubby, and sleeping so close to him in a full size bed, my pussy was aching for him, and I couldn't wait to get home.

As soon as we arrived home Sunday morning, we declared it to be nap time and went to the bedroom to take care of our needs followed by a much needed nap, and then yet, another great fucking session.

On our next trip, I will pay the extra money to get the girls a room of their own!

So, as I told you last week, I figured out how to use the timer on my camera while I was alone in my hotel room. I was going to save this pic for HNT but, since I missed it last week, I figure we'll just call it a late submission ;) So, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think that is one hot ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I think you should repost this so more people get a chance to see it - wowwwww

    ReplyDelete

Talk dirty to me.